The Road To Home: Buying A Home With a Realtor
Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process. By working with me, you’ll find a home in the neighborhood where you want to live, one that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality and value.
I am honest with you even when you may not want me to be (ie; you love a home and I can tell the walls are about to cave in), I am upfront about homes that have issues, and I will not try to sell you some “dream”. This is a big purchase and its one that needs to be well thought out and not taken lightly.
Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, I will guide you through the process of making an offer; negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sale.
When you work with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
- Knowing that I am always on your side no matter what. My clients always come first.
I chose this job because I love to help people, and my job is to make sure you make it to the closing table happy.
I want to do such a great job for you that you call me for the next 20 years to buy and sell all of your homes.
I have a 10 step Home Buyers guide that I would love to share with you.
Tags: Best Realtors in Elizabethtown KY . Hardin co Realtors. Buyers guide